Cancelling Your Order
You have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
If your order has already been dispatched, please see “How to arranging a return or refund” below.
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
If you’re not satisfied with any item(s) in your order, simply return the item(s) within 14 days of ordering and we’ll exchange or refund it.
How to Arrange Return or Refund
You have the right to return or exchange your item with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 days from the day after you received your order.
1. You must notify us in writing of your wish to return or exchange your order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
You can email us at email@example.com
2. On receipt of your notice of order cancellation or exchange, one of the members of our customer care team will get in contact with you to confirm the return and refund amount/refund.
3. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure trackable shipper and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
4. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, unless the item is incorrect or faulty.
5. All items must be returned with all tags, in their original condition. If you personalise an item after purchase from Maha Ji Yoga Meditation, we will be unable to offer a refund.
6. We will refund the full value of your order, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
Receiving a Refund
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card account and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only. Shipping costs will not be refunded for items that are not faulty or wrongly delivered.
PayPal refunds can take up to 30 days for refunds to clear.
Distant Healing & Nivedan – These are offerings/donations and do not fall under the purview of refundable services.
Complaints Handling Policy
We take great care to ensure your items reach you in good condition. However, if you received a damaged item, please contact our customer services team who will be happy to assist you in replacing the item or offer you a refund.